Kristoffer Ewald is an internationally recognized specialist on Digital Marketing Performance and Digital Space Management, a term he coined in 2004 while founding the successful internationally recognized online consultancy The Milk (acquired by Guava in 2007). The Milk became the first Scandinavian Google Analytics Authorized Consultant (now GACP), Authorized Urchin Resellers (USAC), and Google Enterprise Professionals (GEP). Kristoffer have been actively involved in a number of startups via his Holding Company, and have guided a number of projects to success.
The Milk pioneered the optimization of Digital Marketing Campaigns and website performance through the use of advanced tools and methods and the Digital Space Management Framework. Kristoffer is now Senior Vice President Strategy in Guava, and gives multiple key-notes on Digital Strategies every year.
Kristoffer's been in the Internet Industry since around 1996, Consulting and giving Lectures and Key-Notes on Marketing, Analytics and Digital Space Management, explaining how all thees tools, methods and strategies can be used in order to maximize the value of your activities.
The concepts has been very successful, typically leading to significantly improved performance of campaigns and websites, sometimes several hundred percent increase. "It's by enabling a combination of advanced tools, algorithms, bidding, analytics, testing and Conversion Optimization that Digital Space Management works as the integrating framework to realize optimum performance".
Kristoffer's been able to use his background in Economics, Statistics, and Consumer Behaviour to deliver Optimization Consulting to some of the worlds leading brands.
Kristoffer Ewald is:
My speaking Engagements for 2011 include:
First half of 2011:
- Practitioners Web Analytics, Barcelona
- Google Analytics Conference, Stockholm
- FDIH Marketing day, Copenhagen
- Google Analytics Conference, Copenhagen
- Webstrategidagarna, Stockholm
- Danish Technological Institute
- Multi Channel Marketing event + webinar
Second half of 2011:
And you can meet me at these events in 2011:
- Internet Week NY Oct. 2011
- Conversion Summit.Camp, Frankfurt
- Web Analytics Wednesdays in Stockholm and Copenhagen
- Google Analytics Partner Summit, Mountain View California
Please contact me regarding availability as a speaker, my references include (pre 2011):
- Search Academy Master Class, with Mike Moran - April 1st 2009, Copenhagen
Download my presentation from the Master Class
- eBazaar09, Stockholm Sweden - May 6th 2009, Stockholm
- Guava Google Analytics Webinar - two times on May 7th 2009, online
- E-Consultancy Roundtable - User Experience & Customer Experience Roundtable, May 12th
- International Advertising Association, May 13th
Download the presentation from IAA
- Future of Analytics @ Copenhagen IT University, May 19th 2009.
Find the presentation on Future Metrics here
- Lund University, Analytics and SEO lecture, May 15th
Request the presentation by contacting me.
- Search Academy, Google Analytics Basic Seminar - new date: June 23rd.
- Online Space Management - Moved to November 26th
- GAAC/USAC/WOAC Summit 2009 - October 16th 2009
- Search Engines Strategies London - February 15-18, 2010
- Practitioners Analytics Madrid - May 25, 2010
- Nordic Online Intelligence Summit - May 26 (I'm Co-Organizer)
- "Markedsføringdagen" - June 4, 2010
- GACP Summit - September 13-16 2010
- PPC Roundtable Copenhagen - September 23 2010
- Digital Days Stockholm - September 27-29 2010
- Emetrics Stockholm - September 28-29 2010
- Copenhagen Business School Alumini event - October 5 2010
- Google Think Dublin - October 6 2010
- Predictive Analytics World Washington DC - October 18-22 2010
- Reboot, Copenhagen, 1998-2008
- Online Marketing Bootcamp, with Avinash Kaushik, Champlain College, Burlington Vt., 2007,2008
- Google Analytics Authorized Consultant Summit, Mtn. View, CA., 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Search Marketing Expo / E-Metrics, Stockholm Sweden 2008, 2010
- Search Engines Strategies London, 2009
- And several smaller local conferences around the world, 1998-2010
Please feel free to contact me if you have something to discuss.